This Policy may be updated at any time by amending existing legislation or any change in the pattern and type of cookies used.
What are cookies
Cookies are short strings that were saved, while browsing the website, on your computer, smartphone or tablet and allow our website to recognize you after the first visit and then improve your user experience.
Our system uses temporary cookies limited to the visit and deleted when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which are stored on the device even after leaving our website or otherwise have closed the browser: these cookies remain until their scheduled maturity or until they are manually deleted by the user.
Which cookies we use and for what purpose
- Session cookies (or technical): temporary allow the user to access to personalized services and to take full advantage of the website's features.
- Social cookies: provided directly from the domains of social media that we host through links to official pages, sharing buttons and links. The use of these buttons and feature involves the exchange of information with these sites, therefore the management of information and how to eliminate them is regulated by the same: the user is encouraged to consult the respective privacy policies of each of the sites in question.
- Advertising cookies: We use only Google Adwords to promote their services on the web.Our site does not use remarketing lists and display network ads. To receive information about what cookies are used by Google Adwords read this resource.
The use of such cookies is purely anonymous, do not collect personal information unless the user explicitly does not wish to provide contact forms or by sending request information. With regard to the management policy of private data refer to the section on privacy on our website.
*Our website uses the special advertising features of Google Analytics, which allow to activate the functionality not available using the standard implementations. These functionalities allow us to collect traffic data using both Google advertising cookies and the anonymous identifiers in addition to the data collected by the standard implementation of Google Analytics.
Please note that using the features of Google Analytics is not collected any strictly personal information, but we gather, in aggregated form, data concerning the age, the gender, the preferences and the interests of our visitors, in order to better understand the use of our website and to better direct the services provided.We inform that these functions also include advertising cookies of third party, useful to better direct any ads on the websites of Google and Adwords display network.
We remember that you can always disable the data collection oh these data through the settings of the ads in the dedicated page of your Google Account (http://www.google.com/ads/preferences), or through the Google tool GaOptOut.
Allow or reject cookies is your right
Below the links to resources that describe how to manage cookies for the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer:cookiesmanagement
- Mozilla Firefox: delete cookies block cookies from websites
- Google Chrome: cookies management
- Opera: managing cookies
- Safari: managing cookies
You can disable any Google Analytics cookies by visiting the web page of Google (GoogleGaOptOut) and downloading the add-on for your browser.
Remember that you have to set your cookie preferences for each device and each browser used in browsing on the Internet.